ON TARGET BLOG COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
While most of you probably don’t need this reminder, in today’s climate, it is best to address these issues with everyone up front and set expectations for participation in this forum. In keeping with the spirit of best practices in blogging, this post sets forth the expected behavior guidelines for this blog. Please govern yourself accordingly!
1) BE NICE – No racist, bigoted, sexist, libelous, slanderous, or hate speech.
2) NO SPAM
3) KEEP IT CLEAN – No vulgarity or obscenity.
4) NO THREATS OR HARASSMENT
5) LIMIT YOUR COMMENTS TO THE SUBJECT OF THE POST TO WHICH YOU ARE RESPONDING
6) LIMIT COMMENTS TO 300 WORDS OR LESS
7) ON TARGET reserves the right to remove any comments which violate the guidelines or we deem to be inappropriate. We are not responsible for the content of posted comments. Comments may not appear on the blog page right away until they are reviewed/approved by the administrator.